Nutti's muses

I read little bits of everything.  My mystery preference is cozy.  I enjoy science fiction, but do not have a science background.  And I'm a hobbit from wayback before I was old enough to vote.

Heist Society

Heist Society - Ally Carter Can I just say what a fun book? Really for any fans of the TV shows "Leverage" or "White Collar" or for movie fans of any of the "Ocean" movies this is a caper book for you. Kat wants to be a normal girl, she's tired of working in the family business. She's a thief you see. So when the opportunity to attend an elite prep school, Colgan comes up Kat runs for it. Unfortunately, her old life comes creeping in when 5 paintings are taken from a particularly evil man. This evil man wants the paintings back and thinks that Kat's father has done it. Kat's father couldn't have done it, but the mobster doesn't believe her. Kat has two weeks to put a crew together & get the paintings back, but is is enough time?

The End of Overeating: Taking Control of the Insatiable American Appetite
The Power of Habit
Charles Duhigg
Seraphina
Rachel Hartman
No Crystal Stair: A Documentary Novel of the Life and Work of Lewis Michaux, Harlem Bookseller
Vaunda Micheaux Nelson, R. Gregory Christie