Nutti's muses

I read little bits of everything.  My mystery preference is cozy.  I enjoy science fiction, but do not have a science background.  And I'm a hobbit from wayback before I was old enough to vote.

Death Comes Silently (Death on Demand Mysteries)

Death Comes Silently - Carolyn Hart I would give this 3.5 stars if I could. I usually stop reading series long before #22, can't believe I still read 'em. Part of the fun is finding new mystery authors that are mentioned throughout the book. Thanks to Carolyn Hart I was reading Charlene Harris a number of years prior to the Sookie Stackhouse mysteries, but I digress. This book takes places off season in Broward's Rock, SC. Annie gets involved with finding out the murderer of a fellow volunteer, Gretchen, at the charity shop. Annie feels guilty because she should have been working that shift, but needed to find a sub due to an author visit @ Death on Demand. When the mayor wants to railroad the investigation and focus on the wrong person, Annie, Max and Henny spring into action to find the killer.

The End of Overeating: Taking Control of the Insatiable American Appetite
The Power of Habit
Charles Duhigg
Seraphina
Rachel Hartman
No Crystal Stair: A Documentary Novel of the Life and Work of Lewis Michaux, Harlem Bookseller
Vaunda Micheaux Nelson, R. Gregory Christie